Botulinum Toxin in Barking, Essex
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Porcelain Veneers, Inlays
Mouth Guards (sports)
- Restorative Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
Bad Breath & Gum Disease
Mouth Cancer Screening
- General Dentistry
Oral Surgery / Extractions
- Facial Aesthetic
The practice itself is brand new, modern & fresh. Staff are so professional and I always get an appointment when I need one
Mrs Hassan, Barking
Wrinkle smoothing treatments
Wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking
In recent years, many dentists have incorporated wrinkle smoothing treatment and other facial rejuvenation treatments into their menu of services. Smile makeovers consisting of teeth straightening, teeth whitening and even wrinkle smoothing treatments have become very popular for patients looking to improve their smile and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
Have you ever considered Facial Aesthetics for a fresher, more youthful appearance?
If you would like to find out more about these treatments, please make an appointment with our dentist
Rachel O'Flaherty is thoroughly trained in the anatomy and musculature of the face and can provide injections successfully and is highly capable of delivering wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking with outstanding results.
Is wrinkle smoothing treatments safe?
Wrinkle smoothing treatments is a purified toxin and has a proven record of safety and efficacy through clinical study and successful outcomes around the world. wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking is of the highest quality and are perfectly safe for treating fine lines and wrinkles.
How does wrinkle smoothing treatment work?
Wrinkle smoothing treatments are injected directly into the skin, targeting specific muscles such as those in the forehead and the outer corner of the eye. The activity of these muscles is reduced after the injection as the nerve impulses that cause them to contract are blocked temporarily. When the muscles are not used, wrinkles actually become softer.
How much time will I need?
Wrinkle smoothing treatments injections are very brief and are usually completed within 15 minutes or less, depending on the areas treated. Wrinkle smoothing treatment is truly a 'lunchtime' procedure since you can continue your regular activities without disruption immediately after the procedure.
How long does treatment last?
Depending on the area of your face treated, Wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking can last from 3-6 months. As muscle action gradually reactivates, the wrinkles will return and will need to be treated again. If you repeat your wrinkle smoothing treatment regularly, you will notice that wrinkles and fine lines will be less severe with each reappearance.
Is wrinkle smoothing treatments right for me?
If you are interested in wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking but you are not sure whether this is the right cosmetic treatment for you, we can help. Our experienced dentists will evaluate your skin and facial anatomy and determine if wrinkle smoothing treatment is right for you.
To find out how we can help you retain your youthful appearance with wrinkle smoothing treatment, click here
Anti-Ageing Injectable Treatment
If you want to reduce the lines on your face without having to resort to surgical procedures, the good news is that facial rejuvenation techniques can soften wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. The benefit of having this treatment done by dentists is that they have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy and can perform this delicate work in a precise and safe manner. Our practice uses wrinkle smoothing treatment in Barking for this treatment, an injectable aesthetic solution. Here is how it works:
- 1) Once injected into the skin the botulinum toxin relaxes the tiny facial muscles, which cause expression lines, by blocking the nerve impulses in them, leaving the skin looking smoother.
- 2) Areas on the face that can be treated include frown lines (vertical lines which form between the eyebrows), eyebrows, crow's feet, forehead lines and lines around the mouth and top lip, known as 'smoker's lines'.
- 3) The injection is quick and painless, usually lasting around 5-10 minutes and requiring no anaesthetic. Results will usually be seen in a few days, sometimes taking between 4-7 days for the effects to be seen.
As this is not a permanent treatment, the effects will wear off over time. It is, therefore, possible for the procedure to be repeated every 3 months for effective results.
- Reduced facial lines for more youthful appearance.
- Non-surgical and painless procedure.
Dermal filler treatment is a cosmetic procedure that plumps up facial lines and wrinkles to make the skin look more youthful. Fillers usually consist of sterile hyaluronic acid gels made from non-animal sources. As we age, the skin's natural hyaluronic acid is lost, giving rise to the appearance of lines, wrinkles and folds. Fillers are also used for lip enhancement and for shaping facial, hand and neck contours. Here is how dermal filler treatment works:
- 1) Local anaesthetic is first administered to the area to prevent any discomfort.
- 2) The dermal filler is then injected, which only takes a few minutes.
- 3) The effect of the treatment is visible immediately.
- 4) Depending on the area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the filler effect can last between 6 and 12 months (usually six months for lips)
- 5) Follow-up treatments will help to maintain the plumped up look over time.
What areas can dermal fillers improve?
- Smoothed out the skin surface for a more youthful appearance.
- Non-surgical and painless procedure.
If you would like to talk to us about wrinkle smoothing treatments in Barking, contact our friendly team.